Captain Toad Captain Toad

Very short but very good. Love to see more of this, maybe even some voices to go with toad :)

Pinkie Logic: Hot Head Pinkie Logic: Hot Head

Really cute animation :)

ArtCorner 2014 ArtCorner 2014

This is really nice and cute but not really a thing for newgrounds ^_^"

Plazmix responds:

I just want to publicize my work because no one on youtube watches them so I put them on here also no every told me i couldn't post them either.

Dino Scope 3D Dino Scope 3D

Ok firstly; cursor. You need an implication on the start screen that the player is selecting the menu options. Also the text at the start menu need to pop out more and use less "fancy text", it's hard to read the text. Comic SANS is a great default font to use.

Also the game crashes, A LOT. I mean when I hit play it froze my screen and I had to wait for the crash report message to pop up. I can't comment too much on the actual GAME due to the constant crashing so I suggest keep working on it :)

The Blue Cube The Blue Cube

Very simple yet addictive game, definitely a mobile fit.

To make it more interesting try adding in achievements and of course MUSIC, something along the waves of EDM. Guarantee a fast paced tune will pick this game up and make the player at more ease than frustrated. Maybe even add sound effects when jumping or landing?

It's good though, the game right now has a good start, keep it up :)

EndlessPong EndlessPong

Well it is what the title says, endless Pong. You did well in capturing the classic simplistic style of pong. My only con is the slow pace but then again that is what Pong was to begin with :)

DupDev responds:

Thank you :) Yeah catching the "retro" style was one of my main aims. Again, thank you for your review!

Nayupenda's Voice Demo Nayupenda's Voice Demo

Really good start hun. A little advice though, try to keep your demo reels between 35seconds - 1 minute. Any longer and the listener will get board.

Makin Whoopee Makin Whoopee

Very well done. I've been combing the internet for a royalty free cover of this song. May I use this in one of my demo reels? I'll link and credit :)

4cat responds:

sure! thanks

GaMetal - Deoxys GaMetal - Deoxys

Awesome! Definitely picture this in a boss mode!

blunfdserfgb blunfdserfgb

Your colouring skills always makes me want to improve as an artist! SO GOOD!

Reality Is An Illusion Reality Is An Illusion

Mmm that angst~!

This is so RAD! I wish I was at that con, I'd totally buy this print and frame it. You are really good at this, love your brush strokes and lighting :)

Princess Bubblegum Princess Bubblegum

Oh my lord your colouring! How do you even-?!